That time I tried "Le P’tit Toit"
I'm usually a fairly calm guy, this day was not one of those days. I shall not be trying this again.
6 Talks on Vimeo
- velimir patrnogic vor 2 Wochen: ...just fucking die xD
- josh dawson vor 2 Wochen: ...I have watched this so much it makes me so happy
- Dom Bridgwood vor 1 Woche: ...This is comedy gold!
- Paddy Walker vor 1 Woche: ...best font video I've seen in years
- kevin butters vor 6 Tage: ...Best film
- Rebecca Machin vor 2 Tage: ...Best climbing film I've seen for a long time. The scream around 02:42. We've all been there.
And here an interview named "The World's Angriest Boulderer" by Natalie Berry - UKC
Have you ever found yourself shouting and screaming at a piece of rock? Inventing swear words that you didn't know that you knew? If so, this video will probably make you feel better about failing on your project.
'That time I tried Le P'tit Toit' has been doing the rounds on the internet for the past few days and despite his newfound fame, Stoke-based Alex Salt found the time to do a mini-interview with us about his Fontainebleau failures (see below)...